THE COOLER MASTER STORM TROOPER CLUB

This is a discussion on THE COOLER MASTER STORM TROOPER CLUB within the Cases and Modding forums, part of the Technology category; Quote: Originally Posted by DireLeon2010 I don't think I was the only one. Seemed like a logical choice to me. Scout, Sniper, Trooper....I really wanted ...

Register
Register Button
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DireLeon2010
    I don't think I was the only one. Seemed like a logical choice to me. Scout, Sniper, Trooper....I really wanted Ranger tho

Reply posted by CM MR HAF
    You have a very perceptive observation. Picking warrior names that would be easy to say in non-english languages was a tough task. We all had a chuckle someone realized Trooper would match well with our brand name.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DireLeon2010
    I don't think I was the only one. Seemed like a logical choice to me. Scout, Sniper, Trooper....I really wanted Ranger tho

Reply posted by CM MR HAF
    You have a very perceptive observation. Picking warrior names that would be easy to say in non-english languages was a tough task. We all had a chuckle someone realized Trooper would match well with our brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by DireLeon2010 View Post
    WOW! You guys wern't kidding! They have been listening!
    I for one am glad they were listening!!!!
    Case: CM:Storm Scout//MoBo:GigaByte-GA-MA785G-UD3H//CPU:AMD Phenom II x2 550 B.E / 3.8Ghz//Memory:8 Ghz of G-skill4x2DDR2/6400//GPU:Gigabyte-GVR6850C,1G,P RadeonHD,1ghz,256-bit GDDR5//HD's: 2 WD.BL & Gr. 640GB, H.DS.320GB//PSU:OCZ Fatal1ty 700wattFTI / ATX12v//Cooling:CM HyperN520 HSF//OS:Windows '7', Ult. 64bit//HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch

It's gotta be pleasing to CM to have a group of consumers brimming with loyalty that borders on ferocity. Who would have thought that a little mid tower case and a man with a vision could have sparked such a devout following.
    Lt.Gerneral XO

Storm Scout // MSI 790FX-GD70// // AMD PII X4B50 // XFX RADEON HD5870 // 6GB GSkill DDR3 1600 // Corsair H-50 // WD320BLU, WD500GRN, Seagate500 // Sony Optiarc DVD RW // OCZ 600w Modular// Creative SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    THE CAKE IS A LIE

Cases and Modding Moderator Enigma8750's Avatar
    That's Beautiful Brother.. I Love you for saying that. That was an honor that few friends ever get to hear. Thanks Dan. I am saving this post to my writing file. Because I can't write as well as you can. You express your emotions in ways that just astound me. I have said it many times and I will say it again.. You should write. You're that Good.
    CMSSC FOUNDER AND FORMER COMMANDER
    The [Official] Lian Li PC-A05 Club FOUNDER And FORMER LEADER

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rockr69 View Post
    It's gotta be pleasing to CM to have a group of consumers brimming with loyalty that borders on ferocity. Who would have thought that a little mid tower case and a man with a vision could have sparked such a devout following.
    Talk aout nailing it!!! WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
    That's Beautiful Brother.. I Love you for saying that. That was an honor that few friends ever get to hear. Thanks Dan. I am saving this post to my writing file. Because I can't write as well as you can. You express your emotions in ways that just astound me. I have said it many times and I will say it again.. You should write. You're that Good.
    "RIGHT"!!!
    Case: CM:Storm Scout//MoBo:GigaByte-GA-MA785G-UD3H//CPU:AMD Phenom II x2 550 B.E / 3.8Ghz//Memory:8 Ghz of G-skill4x2DDR2/6400//GPU:Gigabyte-GVR6850C,1G,P RadeonHD,1ghz,256-bit GDDR5//HD's: 2 WD.BL & Gr. 640GB, H.DS.320GB//PSU:OCZ Fatal1ty 700wattFTI / ATX12v//Cooling:CM HyperN520 HSF//OS:Windows '7', Ult. 64bit//HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch

Thumbs up

Rogue.. Thank you for being the most awesome friend a man can have. You are great.

Dan... Again.. Thank you for the Honor.. Never so well taken... Never so well said.
    Last edited by Enigma8750; 09-21-2011 at 08:30 PM.

This case aint nothing until you guys mod it, thats all im saying.

I do not like cases as a rule, but I think this one has possibilities, enough cooler master history .. might be a new stacker type cae.. cant tell the dimensions from the pics though.. looks a bit smallish.
    Beer drinking is like finger painting. When you are young, you do not care what you stick your fingers into as long as you got to do it. When you are older, eww Heineken? I really want a beer that comes from the factory skunked?

TRN Modder's Club

The trooper is a FULL tower case, unlike the other storm cases. It is more in line with the HAF series.

The is a Youtube video on the link below, skip to 2:38 to see the trooper as described by the Fuehrer's head of secret Pc cases.

http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/57637.aspx

It is still hard to get a good idea of internal dimensions.

Intel I7 950 @ 4.2 || ASUS Sabertooth X58 || Corsair Dominator DDR3 2000 (3x2) || ATI HD 5850 || OCZ Vertex 3 & WD Raptor 10k || Corsair TX 950 || HP 2509m || Water Cooled w/ Apogee XT block, XSPC 360 rad, 3x Yate Loons @ 2000RPM, MP655 pump, EK full GPU block.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbug View Post
    The trooper is a FULL tower case, unlike the other storm cases. It is more in line with the HAF series.

The is a Youtube video on the link below, skip to 2:38 to see the trooper as described by the Fuehrer's head of secret Pc cases.

http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/57637.aspx

It is still hard to get a good idea of internal dimensions.

Ahh full tower is good
    Beer drinking is like finger painting. When you are young, you do not care what you stick your fingers into as long as you got to do it. When you are older, eww Heineken? I really want a beer that comes from the factory skunked?

TRN Modder's Club

Das es good, ya?
    Ya ya, das es goood.

Intel I7 950 @ 4.2 || ASUS Sabertooth X58 || Corsair Dominator DDR3 2000 (3x2) || ATI HD 5850 || OCZ Vertex 3 & WD Raptor 10k || Corsair TX 950 || HP 2509m || Water Cooled w/ Apogee XT block, XSPC 360 rad, 3x Yate Loons @ 2000RPM, MP655 pump, EK full GPU block.

I disagree. The full dimentions can be determined by Known variables. The two 120 mm case fans stacked back to back can be a reference to the Height. And the two Open 120 mm socket on the side panel can be used for the second reference.

Here is my dimentions using this proceedure..

Storm scout.. Known dimentions..

19 x 19

The Trooper will be

29 x 29
    Inches

That is my Guess

Thumbs up FULL-TOWER IS GOOD!!! For the 'STORM' line...

A full-tower is good. 'Agreed'. I just don't think it is the same dimension's as most full-tower's are sized at... I really am not a person to reference this; for I never owned a full-tower chassis (Case) before. Nor have I ever sized one up.
    Look at the Corsair 600T for instance!!! 'Enigma', you own one and modded it. So with the pic's you posted in your work-log on OCN. You have stated that the case was so large, (ex-specially with your puppy sitting inside of it)<< LOL; (great pic by the way), you stated that the chassis could have been a full-tower for being as large as it was, ex-specially sitting next to your Dish-washer & being the same size... But the 600T is still listed as a Mid-tower case!!!
    Last edited by Rogue1266; 09-24-2011 at 02:47 PM.

I think you are right...its a small full tower.

Thumbs up We have a winner!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&f...&v=XHbrsDrjpXI

We a winner!!! GTR Mclaren from 'OCN_CMSSC' posted this video in the 'CMSTC' thread!!! The video gives a full description of the trooper case... Enjoy everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue1266 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&f...&v=XHbrsDrjpXI

We a winner!!! GTR Mclaren from 'OCN_CMSSC' posted this video in the 'CMSTC' thread!!! The video gives a full description of the trooper case... Enjoy everyone!
    I'll say it here too....

GIG-GI-TY GIG-GI-TY

Must now change underpants

Modular drive bays were one of my suggestions! WOOT!

....from the ashes, in the desert.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast