1. Create a folder in your Documents folder named something like 'Folding'
2. Nav to this link next: http://folding.stanford.edu/English/DownloadWinOther
You will want to DL the one with the Vista Orb Logo, it's the only one on that page. Just open it dont bother saving the .zip
3. Highlight the files contained in the .zip file and drag them into the 'Folding' folder you created in step 1.
4. Close the .zip file, and discard it. In the 'Folding' folder right click on the ****@****Win32-GPU application icon and send it to desktop via shortcut. Close this folder, and go to your desktop.
5. Right click on the shortcut you just created and rename it something you like, such as 'GPU'. Right click on the icon once again and go to properties. Now in the Target window insert at the end these three switches after a space: -forceasm - advmethods -configonly
It should resemble this: "C:\Users\**your usr name**\Desktop\base_installs\folding\Folding@home-Win32-GPU.exe" -advmethods -forceasm -configonly (you can even copy that if need be and paste it in!) Now apply the change and click OK.
6. Now run the app and the window will start asking for your input. The only thing significant to the team is that you enter the team number when needed and you keep the name you're already folding with so you don't have to start over. All the other options in the config relate to the options that you can set for your specific needs. Make sure to go through the advanced options when asked to.
7. Now when you reached the end of the config that window should have closed. You'll now have to jump back into the icon properties and remove the "-configonly" switch, and apply the change and click OK again.