How do I switch things from downloading from a SDD to HDD?

This is a discussion on How do I switch things from downloading from a SDD to HDD? within the Memory forums, part of the Technology category; Hi so I've searched a decent length and I just can't find a solution yet. I've changed where stuff should download in the Settings App ...

Register
Register Button

How do I switch things from downloading from a SDD to HDD?

Hi

so I've searched a decent length and I just can't find a solution yet. I've changed where stuff should download in the Settings App and I've also done it in the in the browser settings. Even though I have changed some of the things it still downloads to the SDD which has no space but it shows its location in the HDD? I'm new to computers so any help would be appreciated.

Leather Pen Drive

The first thing comes into your mind is to transfer data from SSD to HDD in Windows 10 or Windows 7 using built-in tools. Yes, it is a normal wanting feature that Windows has already offered. Nevertheless, Copy and Paste is designed for small amount of files, and it is easier if all the files are located in the same directory. For instance, you can easily move the files in My Documents, Videos, Music and Pictures. As for transferring large amount of files that located in different directories, you might as well use turn to other roads, backup files to HDD, for example. However, file sync is more straightforward because you donít need to restore the backup image when you are about to using it.

The new feature of freeware-AOMEI Backupper Standard, File Sync, could help you transfer files from SSD to HDD. File Sync will sync files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, Network Attached Storage (NAS) or network shared folders. The automatic synchronize saves your time to transfer files manually. Download (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista supported) AOMEI Backupper Standard to experience it.

NATA Coaching in Gurgaon | NATA Classes in Gurgaon

Remove Ads