If your toy RCís motor is not working. [spam]

This is a discussion on If your toy RCís motor is not working. [spam] within the Science & Technology forums, part of the The Pub category; Repairing a toy RC is never a simple procedure and there are a lot to care before you attempt to do it. Sometimes you may ...

Register
Register Button
    Banned

If your toy RCís motor is not working. [spam]

Repairing a toy RC is never a simple procedure and there are a lot to care before you attempt to do it. Sometimes you may need to open up the gear box and check and while doing this, although not necessarily with all toy RCs with or without shocks, with some you may need to completely remove the rear shocks to open up the gear box. Sometimes the somewhat flexible plastic shocks may be hooked into another bit of hard plastic covering the rear axle and as a result it becomes a tight fit. Often it may happen that in most toy RCs the gears like spur gears and pinion gears and the motor are completely encased in plastic. This is why because this part of the RC is usually not intended to be opened up. But it may become a necessary at times you doubt a dead motor or stripped gears. According to orcad pcb designengineers, if your toy RCís motor is not running at all and you have checked all the wiring, it is possible that you have a bad motor. You may try to get at the contacts at the back of the motor without opening up the gearbox then you may take a couple of leads and a battery and apply power to the motor that way to see if it runs. Even after this if you find that it is not running, you may need to open things up to remove and replace the motor.
    Last edited by Archer; 12-16-2011 at 05:50 AM.

Terminator Administrator Archer's Avatar
    Orcad Design engineers? This is some interesting spam and honestly I know all about orcad (I have designed PCBs before) and most PPL who are actually into RC already know how to fix them. This spam mat be helpful to a rookie but you are; well, CLICK - Spammer Be Gone. Your link is also removed.
    Last edited by Archer; 12-16-2011 at 05:49 AM.
    People that buy OEM systems think Linux was a Charlie Brown character, a registry is something you see at target to buy shower gifts, RAM is a Dodge truck and a hard drive is DC at rush hour.
    Current Active Fleet:
    Daily Driver - Phenom II X4 @ 3.6, 8GB Ram, 890GX GFX Bedroom PC - Athlon II X4 @ 3.6, 8GB Ram, 790GX GFX
    Entertainment Room HTPC & Madia/File Server - Pentium G6950 @ 3.5, 4GB Ram, On Chip GFX Living Room HTPC - i5 661 @3.7, 10GB Ram, 6770 GFX
    Entertainment Room Cinema - Brazos E350, 4GB Ram, On Chip GFX (Projector) Game Rig - i5 2500K @ 4.5, 12GB Ram, 465GTX + 9800GT (PhysX) using intel SRT