Office 365 Beta

This is a discussion on Office 365 Beta within the TechREACTION.net News forums, part of the TechREACTION category; We are pleased to announce the availability of a limited Beta for Office 365. Be one of the first customers to explore the cloud-based features ...

Register
Register Button

Thread: Office 365 Beta

Terminator Administrator Archer's Avatar

Office 365 Beta

We are pleased to announce the availability of a limited Beta for Office 365. Be one of the first customers to explore the cloud-based features and benefits of Office 365, and stay up-to-date on the latest Office 365 information and buzz. The Beta lets you explore the new features of Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Lync Online and Microsoft Office Professional Plus desktop suite and experience the seamless integration across services and devices. Space is limited.
    http://office365.microsoft.com/en-US...e365-beta.aspx
    People that buy OEM systems think Linux was a Charlie Brown character, a registry is something you see at target to buy shower gifts, RAM is a Dodge truck and a hard drive is DC at rush hour.
    Current Active Fleet:
    Daily Driver - Phenom II X4 @ 3.6, 8GB Ram, 890GX GFX Bedroom PC - Athlon II X4 @ 3.6, 8GB Ram, 790GX GFX
    Entertainment Room HTPC & Madia/File Server - Pentium G6950 @ 3.5, 4GB Ram, On Chip GFX Living Room HTPC - i5 661 @3.7, 10GB Ram, 6770 GFX
    Entertainment Room Cinema - Brazos E350, 4GB Ram, On Chip GFX (Projector) Game Rig - i5 2500K @ 4.5, 12GB Ram, 465GTX + 9800GT (PhysX) using intel SRT

TR Blogger
    Looks pretty nice, we could really use something like this at my company...but we can't even get IT to give us anything better than office 2003

I signed up, but I chose small business not enterprise so was told they are full up.

Enterprise guys will probably get in quicker
    Beer drinking is like finger painting. When you are young, you do not care what you stick your fingers into as long as you got to do it. When you are older, eww Heineken? I really want a beer that comes from the factory skunked?

TRN Modder's Club

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
    I signed up, but I chose small business not enterprise so was told they are full up.

Enterprise guys will probably get in quicker
    Same here.

Remember the cost is $6 per user for subs.
    There is two subs I believe, one if you have Office 2010, and another that goes with the 365 sub. If you stop your sub then the last ones stops working also.